Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just for fun! :)

I just thought I would put a cute video of Ella up and some pictures :) Nothing really new to update! All Pretty for Church...

First time with a pony tail! Little Pineapple Princess! :)
Just barely enough hair...
So cute!
She's pretty much the cutest...




This is Ella crawling around the floor in the Rotunda at the school. It is always very air conditioned in there and the floor is always cold. She is one happy camper crawling around on the cold floor....getting cooled off. So cute :)

2 comments:

K.B. said...

I love how at one point in the movie she shakes her head at that guy walking by like, "Don't walk on me! You better not!"

Her hair has grown!!! She has a little ponytail!

Barbara said...

Thats my cute niece! That is a cute pony tail! She is looking cuter everyday.:)
Can you believe kathryn made that for Dans birthday.. its pretty cool.