8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Simpsons
2. The Office
3. Anything on Food Network EXCEPT Emerill and Rachel Ray!
4. Say Yes to the Dress
5. MTV (when they actually show music videos)
6. VH1 (same as MTV)
7. CMT - gotta love that country!
8. Family Guy
Favorite Dishes - these are in no particular order, either
1. In n Out (Does this count as a dish? - I'm kind of thinking my favorite foods?)
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Honey-baked Ham
4. Spinach/Strawberry Salad
5. Fresh fruit salad - pineapple, mango, strawberries, grapes, etc.
6. Spicy Noodles
7. Sweet and Sour Chicken
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Dropped Tom off at school so he could do the Mock Exam
2. Was a SPEED DEMON and got completely ready for Church with Ella by myself AND made it to church on time! All in 30 minutes! Woo!
3. The water went out.
4. Sweat. The a/c is still broken.
5. Made really yummy BBQ shrimp and grilled pineapple! 6. Walked around our complex to look at the MAJOR flood in the other tower!
7. Woke up with Ella twice in the middle of the night. Her teeth are hurting her :(
8. MmmmmWatched Fools Gold - it was entertaining, but not a GREAT movie
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Not living in the Caribbean
2. Ella talking
3. Tom being a doctor and we can finally settle down!
4. Not living in an apartment - having a garage, mailbox, yard, etc.
5. Our a/c being fixed!!!
6. The Burrito Sale this Friday, Saturday
8 Things I Love about Winter
Well, I don't really love winter....and its not really winter down here, but here are a few things.
1. Wearing sweaters/jeans
3. A breeze
4. The Holidays!
5. Tom's birthday
6. Going home
7. Yeah, that's about it....I'm not a big fan of winter.
8 Things on my Wish list
1. A trip home.
2. A piano
3. A masters in Musicology
4. A new a/c
5. A bigger kitchen with a kitchen table
6. Not living on this island
7. Shopping spree at Target, Walmart, the Mall, pretty much any BIG store that doesn't exist here.
8. A house
Tagging: Amber, Karey, Kathryn, Angela, and Barbara!