Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures...

Here are pictures of my day yesterday with Ella. I don't have pictures of the broken bowl because I was too busy making sure she wasn't stepping on glass and I don't have pictures of the cupcake episode....because I didn't think about taking a picture while my daughter was shoving her face full of chocolate cupcake and trying to run around the house with chocolaty fingers....so yeah...here are some other pictures though :)



Emptying the underwear drawers...


And the drawers in the kitchen that she can reach....

And the sandwich bags....all 300 of them....*sigh*
I think some days seem longer than others. She's just so stinkin' cute, though, that you can BARELY get mad at her! Hopefully today will go smoother... ;)


This is a picture of my seminary class I teach. Yes, I teach seminary. Go on...laugh about it....my parents did! Haha!! :) Sister Lake tried to take the picture and I'm not sure why there is so much space on my side and none on the other side. Oh well...you guys get the gist of it. I have seven students, and let me tell you...teaching seminary is hard work.

2 comments:

Angela Henderson said...

oh wow. I'm glad to see Ella is keeping you on your toes. looks like you'll need to baby-proof with more heavy duty things...barbed wire maybe? jk. and oh wow, you teaching seminary...that's an awesome picture. I might start calling you an albino black person. haha

amber {and co.} said...

haha! I had no idea you are teaching seminary, that is awesome! That is a super hard calling, I want to hear more about it! How long have you been teaching? How are the kids? Is it early morning? Oh that is definitely the one calling i hope i never ever have to have :)