Saturday, November 28, 2009

Six More Days...

We are leaving the island for good in six more days. I am pretty excited. I know I have been slacking on my blog with the lack of pictures and such, but I promise I'll fix up some posts when we get home. My computer also died, so I'm having to use Tom's computer and I am having a hard time with a Mac! So yeah, those are my excuses :)

Anyway, this may be my last "island post" before we're back in the wonderful, magnificent, U.S. of A. *siiiigh* Loooove America :) Haha!

Right now we are trying to pack up a bunch of suit cases because we move into a hotel Sunday/Monday. I can't believe that we are leaving already. It seems like it went so quickly...but then took FOREVER. :)

I also want to give a shout out to Tom who has been SO unbelievably wonderful the past couple weeks. I think I am sicker this pregnancy than with Ella. All I want to do is sit....or sleep....and not move...I'm hungry, but want to throw up when I eat....its this vicious cycle. Tom has been GREAT! He has been doing ALL the chores, watching Ella, getting up early with her so I can sleep in, and everything! I don't think I tell him enough how much I appreciate him. Thank you, thank you, Tom!!! :D

Anyway, next time I post, hopefully we'll be in America!! WOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! I didn't realize how little time you had left on the island. Where are you guys going to live once you get back to the U.S.? And I hope you start feeling better soon. That's such a bummer.

anelieze castrejon said...

you're here!or you're going to be here very soon...wow, what an experience you had. i wanted to convince my husband franco to go to med school on an island, too. would you recommend it?

anyway, hope the move goes great, and see you soon! :)