Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, a Little Early...

Because Tom's second block exams are February 16th, we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day a little early....since two days before block, I don't think Tom could handle anything "romantic" with all the studying he would be doing! Ha! So we went out this last Saturday. My friend Laura and her husband even babysat Ella for us! YAY!!!!!

Tom bought us a "Valentine Package" at The Spa in Maho. It included a 55 minute couple massage, a milk bath, and a bottle of champagne. Since we don't drink, the lady took that off the cost and it ended up being pretty cheap for everything else! Yay! :)

We weren't really sure what to expect with the milk bath thing...and it wasn't exactly what we thought it was going to be! Haha! It was a very pleasant experience, though. The water/milk started getting cold though so we were trying to fill it up with warm water! Haha! We didn't want to get in trouble or anything, so we were trying to be discreet about it. It was pretty funny :) Haha!

It was a pretty romantic experience overall. I highly recommend it. After the massage and milk bath, we sat in their "Pool Room" for a while relaxing. It was nice not to have to think about a baby for a while! Ha!

Here is Ella being a goober. Random picture :)

I decided to get into the Valentine spirit and decorate my apartment with decorations I found in some of the stuff Megan Fenton gave me! (Thanks Megan!)

I had a hard time getting some of the streamers up...I'm pretty short. :)

I think overall it is pretty cute though! :) Very lovey :)

Anyway, that's all for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

The Conway's said...

I'm glad you got to celebrate with your hunny! Cute decorations in the apartment...

camillestuartbeau said...

How fun!! Glad you had a great time!! Cute decorations!! Getting in the spirit!!!

Katie said...

Very awesome! That's quite the Valentine's celebration. And kudos on the sober discount. That's always a perk. Oh, and way to get into the Valentine's spirit with the decorations.

amber {and co.} said...

Look at you little miss cupid! Lol great minds think alike, Cody and I are getting couples massages on Valentines Day too! I've never heard of a milk bath, interesting! Glad you guys had a nice, relaxing, child-less evening! :)

Barbara said...

Very nice! Yay for love! :) i love all the decoration!! I am glad you celebrated no matter what.. it's always fun to get in the spirit of Valentines day.
Happy friday the 13th too! ;)