Well, Amber tagged me, so here we go!
1. Where was I ten years ago? Ten years ago...hmm....I was 12? I was finishing 8th grade and trying to pass Mrs. Stewarts insanely difficult History class...I was super into the drama department and had recently starred as the bad guy in the school play. I had a mad crush on Kenneth, but didn't want him to know. I was best friends with Trine and Rebecca and was excited to start High School! :)
2. 5 things on my "to do" list... Sweep the floor. Do the dishes and wash the bottles. Feed Ella. Go grocery Shopping. Get stuff ready for dinner. Man, I miss the days that my list of five things was: complete project for class, be to work on time, go to basketball game, clean kitchen, etc.
3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire... Pay off school loans. Buy a really cool car. Buy some REALLY expensive shoes. :) Buy my baby a bunch of expensive toys and stuff, ya know...diamond crusted teddy bears and stuff :) Then put a bunch in savings. Then travel all over the world staying in 5 star hotels and eating at 5 star restaurants and tipping people a lot to carry my bags and valet park the cars and stuff :) I'd buy a big ol' house and have a butler named Jeeves. :)
4. 3 of my bad habits...I'm addicted to the internet. I gossip sometimes. I can be lazy.
5. 5 places I have lived...Provo, Salt Lake, Oxnard, Camarillo, Vienna.
6. 5 jobs I have had...Hmm...I worked at my mom's store as a bridal consultant...I worked at Calvin Klein as a sales chick...I worked at my dad's work as an assistant "to the" secretary....I was a secretary at Special Collections (Amber, you forgot that one!!) and then I worked at Summerhays Music as a Sales Associate. Super fun :) I've actually liked all the jobs I've had...except at my dad's work because the secretary I was under was CRAZY!
7. something most people don't know about me...Um..I dunno, I'm pretty open about things? Um...I had a miscarriage before I had Ella, most people don't know that. Um...I had skin cancer on my arm removed before I got married. I can type over 90 words a minute. I'm trying to brainwash my daughter so she loves music :) hehehe....um...I can't throw a football worth beans and I can't hit a baseball past the infield :) Um...what else? I dunno...I guess if someone was curious enough to ask, I would probably answer them :)
Okay, my turn to tag. Since not many of my friends have blogs, I guess this isn't super applicable, but I tag: Tom and Tammi :)