Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ella-isms

Because I just finished reading a friend of mines post who has twin boys (Shout out to Katie! Woo woo!) I am inspired to do another post of Ella-isms. I think they are hilarious and it helps me remember them :)

I found Ella walking around the house with a blanket over her head -
Me: Ella, what are you doing?
Ella: I'm hiding. I'm scared!
Me: What are you scared of?
Ella: *shouting* I AM THE EVIL QUEEN!

Apparently she is scared of herself??

Grandma: How do you like your new baby brother?
Ella: He's noisy.

Ella also has been wrapping everything around herself and saying, "Pretty dress...." which is hilarious when it is things like underwear, dads shorts, etc.

Ella in the tub:
Ella: Mom! Mom!
Me: What Ella?
Ella: Mom, come here!
Me: Not right now, what do you need?
Ella: Mom! I count to three you better come here! One, two, three, four, five, seven, nine, twelve, eleven, nine, two, three! Come here!

Haha! I was getting reprimanded by my two year old!

No comments: