Saturday, September 14, 2013

More Parenting :)


Parenting is a very interesting phenomenon. You sacrifice your time, body, and mind, to take care of a little noise-making succubus. Why would you do that??

But how cute are they? Even when they are cranky?

I would say they're pretty dang cute. And it's a good thing, too, otherwise there would be a lot less children in the world. Humans would start eating their young...I've always said the fact that a mother thinks her kid is BEAUTIFUL no matter how grotesque they really look - it's a defense mechanism to keep the child alive...
Even though my babies continue suck the life, time, youth, and money out of me...I'd give even more if I could. We don't have the most money and I certainly don't have enough time in the day to spend with them that I would like, but I pray they understand how much I love them. I love my babies.

No comments: